Monday, March 13, 2006

Tragedy at the Aquarium



"F," noted Neon Tetra and resident of Happy Gallons Aquarium, has passed into eternity. A brief, private memorial was held this morning at Porcelain Waters Mortuary. F is survived by A, B, C, D and E.

5 comments:

James said...

Not to open a big "ich"theological debate, but do dead fish go to heaven?

Anonymous said...

James, I think they answer your question in the movie Bay of Dreams:

"Is this heaven?"

"It's the Santa Monica Bay."

"I could have sworn this was heaven."

"Is there a heaven?"

"Oh yeah. It's the place dreams come true."

"Maybe this is heaven."

cube said...

Reminds me of my daughter's beta. I worried about it dying the whole time we had it. I'd check on it all the time because I knew my daughter would not take it's death well. Sure enough, it didn't even make it a full month & died on New Year's Eve. My daughter cried her eyes out. I don't like fish for pets.

Anonymous said...

I had 4 neon tetras when I had a tank. Their names were One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish and Blue Fish!

8675309 said...

Unfortunately, I too now have four. RIP, "E."