Wednesday, March 15, 2006

More Search Return Fun

It's time once again to play the game that's sweeping the Web: "How Did You Get to My Blog?"

That's right, ladies and gentlemen, you can't hide from Big Brother Internet. Thanks to my handy-dandy site statistics service, if you got here via a Google/Yahoo!/MSN/whatever search, I will know what you were looking for!

Aside from the usual searches for my name, or my blog name, or "8675309," I get some doozies. Here are a few of my recent favorites:

* taco trucks in fresno
* listen to 8675309 beat
* weight watchers cookbook
* looking for a wealthy benefactor
* photos of ladies wearing pantyhose

Quite frankly, this last one perplexes and mildly disturbs me. But there is satisfaction in knowing that this person must have experienced great disappointment upon landing here, on a blog full of silliness and Jesus.

As for my other blog, the top search always seems to be "Maybe the dingo ate your baby."

5 comments:

cube said...

I don't remember how I found your blog. Or maybe you found mine & I just reciprocated. I certainly didn't find you by searching for Potrezebie ;-)

Stephanie said...

Happy st. Patrick's day! i fond your blog by you leaving acomment on someone else blog.

8675309 said...

Welcome, Stephanie! Glad you stopped by & Happy St. Pat's day to you too!

red label said...

I feel cheated! I went online to " Pics of ladies in pantyhose" and all I got was Lomax in a garter belt.

Anonymous said...

Found yours by punching in "usc basketball victoria prank."

MIM