Saturday, March 25, 2006

Why God Made Voicemail (A Commercial)

Stereophonic Latin-beat ringtone.

WOMAN NEXT TO ME: "Hello? Great, how are you? Yes, absolutely."

ME (thinking): Unbelievable.

WOMAN NEXT TO ME: "No, I got it from Alex. We still need to negotiate the-- what? Oh. Is that what they told you? Absolutely not. There's no room for that."

ME (thinking): So wrong.

WOMAN NEXT TO ME: "What? No, I'm...no, of course not."

ME (reaching just over my left shoulder): FLOOOOOOOSHHHSHSHSHSHSHHHH!!!!!

WOMAN NEXT TO ME: "CanICallYouBack?" *SNAP!*

ME (thinking): Heh heh heh.

TAGLINE: "Commercial-flush toilets: God's gift to those who still give a crap about public decency."

3 comments:

Jays said...

I enjoyed this post so much, I'd like to organize a Synchronized Flushing Event in honor of public decency everywhere. Ready everyone? One...two...flush!

Anonymous said...

One of my guilty pleasures. I'll flush on purpose every chance I get. (^ ^) YZ

8675309 said...

Join the Flushing Revolution! Stop the discourteous use of mobile phones in the loo! Three cheers! (Hip-hip...bidet?)