Tuesday, October 03, 2006

...And Boy, Are His Arms Tired

Living as close to the airport as I do, I'm accustomed to the sound of the occasional plane -- and when the sky is overcast, it's even louder. So when I heard the loud aircraft noise a few minutes ago as I was sitting here at my desk, I definitely took notice enough to think to myself, "THAT is one big birdy," but I just wrote it off.

But the roomie just came in: "Did you hear that?"

Apparently it was even louder from our living room, so she went out to the balcony to investigate. Lo and behold, it was Marine One.

The President just flew over my apartment.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Wow!!!! That's so cool!!!

If I were you, I'd just introduce myself as "Hi, I'm Jenny. The President flew over my apartment" for the rest of my life.