I know I've been lax in posting. I know. Here's why....
Coming soon: an additional blog, chock full o' fabulous facts and anecdotes (and photos!) related to my puppy raising for Guide Dogs of America. I've been working on it for the last week, copying dog-themed posts from this blog to that one, tweaking the details, filling in the blanks, dealing with photos, etc.
And it's all because I got my puppy today.
Lomax is snoozing at my feet, all tuckered out from a long day of freeways and baths and playtime and being adored. I am all tuckered out from good old-fashioned not getting enough sleep -- a trend which, unfortunately, is continuing tonight.
I'll announce and link to the dog blog when it's ready. Meanwhile, please enjoy this fine website, which should meet or exceed your humor expectations. (Check out "Last Wish of a Dying Man!")
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment