Unemployed agency
The Jester Agency
jenny 8675309
fatalbert
MonsterCard
benefits of volunteerism (this person was searching from the Philippines!)
southern california Morris minor
photophobes
catholic tough love
(and my personal favorite):
impractical cowboy boots
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Just checked this morning's stats...someone in France found me by googling the term "slovakian souvenirs," which I find beyond fantastic.
Personally, I'd really like to know what "The Jester Agency" is.
Jenny, what do you use for tracking your site stats?
I use sitemeter.com, because it's as free and easy as the 1970's.
Or so I've heard.
Even though I'm not entirely sure who she is, I found myself wondering... What is Jenny up to? And lo and behold, I found the answer!
Welcome aboard, David J. Montgomery...I know who *you* are, brother of our beloved Deborah! (And I enjoyed your recent piece on National Review Online, by the way.)
Ah, I *did* know about the Montgomery-Ekhardt connection, somewhere in the musty recesses of my cerebral folds. I am, after all, a veritable storehouse of Information That Would Be Useful To Few, If Any, Other Human Beings.
For example, do you remember, Bill, that I worked on the Calvin Crest office team with your sister in 1991? Fondly and forever will I recall ridiculous little things like the way we used to giggle when people would misspell "maintenance" as "matinence." We would then later, in silly voices, make reference to the "MAH-tee-nents" team.
These are the things that stick in my head. But can I name state capitals? Discuss Civil War history? Quote the Old Testament?
(*Sigh.*)
Post a Comment