This month marks the 25th anniversary of my introduction to Amy, who has been graciously tolerating my sarcastic ways and willingly participating with me in random acts of geekiness since the third grade.
Many of you who know us well have had this experience with us at least once.
In lieu of something silver, which despite being the traditional "25th anniversary" gift would do significant damage to our crusade to convince people that there are indeed some fine heterosexual 30-something single women living as roommates in Los Angeles (also in lieu of a "Jenny & Amy: Neither Spinsters Nor Lesbians for Over 25 Years!" t-shirt), I have decided to post this brief tribute:
Thanks, Aim, for your many years of matchless and indescribably important friendship, which along with the grace of God has sustained me through many a difficult time. You are the best human being (who is not also fully divine) that I have ever known.
Also, nobody beats us as a comedy team.
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Aw, shucks! Thanks, Jenny.
I wish I could hug both of you right now!!
Love you too, Deb. *MmmmWAH*!
Post a Comment