
World. Beard. Championships.
There is nothing I can offer you that is better than that link. Except, maybe, their blog. Not tempted? Here's an excerpt:
Now meet Hans Langstreth from Norway. According to Guinness, the late Hans sported the world's longest beard. In fact, Longstreth's beard is or was on display at the Smithsonian, the same as the Hope Diamond and the Spirit of St. Louis.

3 comments:
Could Hans have been the anti-christ? It appears that if you lay him on either side his beard would read 666 !
"...the same as the Hope Diamond and the Spirit of St. Louis."
Yes. Just the same.
Just a thought... Could they possibly be mistaking the Smithsonian for the Ripley's Believe It Or Not Museum?
Haha--having seen some of the other beards on the blog, I'll say that this guy's beard is nice! Artistic, bizarre, not so great in the rain and definitely not for eating food in public, but nice. Not creepy like the person with the world's longest fingernails. It just creeps me out thinking about it--seeing a picture would be too much. ;)
I don't think I'll be linking to the blog anytime soon though. :)
Take care, Courtney
Post a Comment