Friday, March 02, 2007

I'm Not Just Ignoring You

On a personal note, someone -- maybe you? -- called my home number and left a message for me yesterday (Thursday, March 1). Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties with our phone line, probably resulting from a combination of ridiculous winds and the phone line's general state of everyday crappiness, all I heard on the answering machine was a bunch of static. Didn't get a name, a number, or even two seconds of voice to provide me with an opportunity to play guess-who.

My outgoing calls are also affected by this, so until the fine people at the phone company come out, I won't be using my home phone. Call me on my cell if you need to reach me this weekend, and for the love of all that is holy, please tell me if you were the person who left yesterday's message. For all I know, it might have been important....

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Maybe it's like someone calling you from beyond the grave!!! You could go on Montel or something!! haha

Jays said...

Every time I check your blog for a new post and see the "I'm not just ignoring you" headline, it mocks me. To quote Jenny, for the love of all that is holy, can't you post more often for your thirsty fans? There must be more to say.