The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon. The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.
Today is Karl Malden's birthday as well. I think he's 119 ;-)
That thing is SO freaky!!
Cube -- I thought you'd appreciate the Star Trek reference. ;)Nat -- that freaky thing was an annoying character on a Saturday morning TV show that aired...oh, probably before you were born! Yikes. I'm old.
The top pictured thing is the boomerang throwing child/dwarf in the second Mad Max movie. The bottom pictured thing is Yves Montand in one of his greatest dramatic roles
Okay, Dad -- here's the part where YOU get to be old: who's Yves Montand?Heh heh.
I live for Trek references ;-)BTW That's Ricardo Montalban, not Yves Montand.
Thanks for the backup, Cube, but I think he was just playin' with me. ;)
Yves Montand is Ricardo Montalbond"s drag name.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Today is Karl Malden's birthday as well. I think he's 119 ;-)
That thing is SO freaky!!
Cube -- I thought you'd appreciate the Star Trek reference. ;)
Nat -- that freaky thing was an annoying character on a Saturday morning TV show that aired...oh, probably before you were born! Yikes. I'm old.
The top pictured thing is the boomerang throwing child/dwarf in the second Mad Max movie. The bottom pictured thing is Yves Montand in one of his greatest dramatic roles
Okay, Dad -- here's the part where YOU get to be old: who's Yves Montand?
Heh heh.
I live for Trek references ;-)
BTW That's Ricardo Montalban, not Yves Montand.
Thanks for the backup, Cube, but I think he was just playin' with me. ;)
Yves Montand is Ricardo Montalbond"s drag name.
Post a Comment