From a USC alum, and one who was rooting for the Trojans last night -- those Longhorns earned their win. What a game. A broken arm, quarterbacks who carry the ball into the endzone themselves, an offense that nobody can seem to hold onto, the announcer comparing all the aerial dives for touchdown to a game of "quidditch" -- I thought SC would win, but UT never gave up. Well done. (But the Trojans put on a much, much better half time show.)
Yesterday was the 11th day of Christmas, you know.
Dude -- talk to me NOT about their crass, ugly band. I didn't watch halftime. I hear enough of that 4-note "song" a thousand times DURING the game. I will concede that the Trojan band uniforms are better than a bunch of fringed, orange cowboy suits...but that's all you'll get outta me.
Well, if it couldn't be my USF Bulls, or one of the other Florida teams, well, then Texas it is! I'd root for Texas over USC any day! I'm happy for you.
3 comments:
From a USC alum, and one who was rooting for the Trojans last night -- those Longhorns earned their win. What a game. A broken arm, quarterbacks who carry the ball into the endzone themselves, an offense that nobody can seem to hold onto, the announcer comparing all the aerial dives for touchdown to a game of "quidditch" -- I thought SC would win, but UT never gave up. Well done. (But the Trojans put on a much, much better half time show.)
Yesterday was the 11th day of Christmas, you know.
Dude -- talk to me NOT about their crass, ugly band. I didn't watch halftime. I hear enough of that 4-note "song" a thousand times DURING the game. I will concede that the Trojan band uniforms are better than a bunch of fringed, orange cowboy suits...but that's all you'll get outta me.
Merry 11th day of Christmas!
Well, if it couldn't be my USF Bulls, or one of the other Florida teams, well, then Texas it is! I'd root for Texas over USC any day! I'm happy for you.
Post a Comment