1. The proper way to pick oranges: grab the orange, tip it up and away from you, and pull toward you (this ensures the little green star-shaped stem piece will remain on the orange, thus ensuring the orange will stay fresh longer)
2. My fallback career as an orange picker is shaky
3. Mom and Dad's big manly poodle is not as manly as my intact male Labrador (Shadow spent lots of time behind Dad, sitting down so as to prevent unauthorized sniffing perpetrated by Lomax)
4. Even if I did NOT take and hide the last piece of Dad's annual Christmas jigsaw puzzle, I will still be implicated
5. It doesn't matter how many times I try to replicate something Mom cooks, it will never taste as good as when she cooks it
Thursday, December 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
talk aboutyour unauthorized sniffing! Lomax's new name is Caboose.
Post a Comment