Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pointy Hats and All?


Yes, I know they were talking about the football team, a few members of which exhibited barbaric behavior on a recent mini-cruise...but come on. The Yahoo! News headline read:

Four Vikings Charged in Boat Party Scandal

They're vikings. Scandalous behavior at boat parties is what vikings do.

UPDATE: The humorless folks at Yahoo! News have since changed the headline to read "Four Viking Players." Wussies.

5 comments:

red label said...

It has recently come to light that the term, Viking, is what the norsemen were doing, not who they were. Viking is the language term for raiding. SO to quite corect the headling should have been....
THE FOUR NORSEMEN OF THE DEBACLE SHIP.
teehee!

cube said...

How many times do I have to tell them it's pillage first, then plunder. Sheesh!

8675309 said...

LOL, you guys. Hilarious!

8675309 said...

Bill, I forgot to answer your question -- sorry! I just did a search on Google Images...and lo & behold, there he was.

A thing of beauty is a joy forever, no?

cube said...

Gotta love google image search. I hate to think what my blog would be without it...ummm, probably a lot of words strung together without many pictures ;-)