Saturday, February 03, 2007

Just in Case

I've been yakking it up on my other blog that Lomax, the puppy I raised for Guide Dogs of America, is graduating tomorrow. I will be seeing him for the first time in six months, and possibly the last time ever, tomorrow morning. Another privilege: I get to meet his new partner, a woman named Barbara. Someone asked me the other day what I would do if I didn't like her.

I said, "My roommate and I will assemble a crack team of professionals and go in for an extraction."

Don't think we won't do it. We know people.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Can i be on the crack team? Me and Fielder would be really good at that stuff, i think

red label said...

gee can I be on the team too? I always wanted to be a dentist.

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you and Lomax!

cube said...

I know it's for a good cause and all, but I can't even imagine how tough it would be to train a pup & then give it up forever. You are special indeed :-)

BTW I want to be on ANY team that has Jack in it ;-)