Micah -- Sadly, no. It's merely a photo from an old eBay auction. I do, however, have an autographed copy of his book, "They Call Me Coach." I met him in person at a signing several years ago. And what an amazing man he is.
Y'know -- it's too bad about Florida. I hope you aren't feeling too down about your good ol' alma mater losing another national title. Heh. There'll be another chance. I hear the UCLA bowling team is still in the running. Or was that the croquet team? -USC grad James
6 comments:
Um, is that yours?
Surprisingly, that image is actually a close-up of a full-color tattoo Jenny has on her lower back.
Micah -- Sadly, no. It's merely a photo from an old eBay auction. I do, however, have an autographed copy of his book, "They Call Me Coach." I met him in person at a signing several years ago. And what an amazing man he is.
Deborah -- Are you implying I have cellulite? =^P
Y'know -- it's too bad about Florida. I hope you aren't feeling too down about your good ol' alma mater losing another national title. Heh. There'll be another chance. I hear the UCLA bowling team is still in the running. Or was that the croquet team?
-USC grad James
That's okay, James. We have 97 other national championships to fall back on, 11 of those in basketball.
My team may not have had as restful a Spring Break as yours, but these are the sacrifices we make.
And if I thought you genuinely cared about such things, I might remind you that we weren't the ONLY ones who lost a national title this year....
=^)
Don't fret. UCLA still has that awesome curling team ;-)
Post a Comment