Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Don't Drink and Dork

(AKA "Overheard at a Bar Near the San Diego Convention Center")

* Didn't I see you on the cover of Anime Babe Monthly?
* You're hotter than a Tatooine summer.
* I have kung fu grip, baby.
* So, I have an extra ticket to the Comic Con....
* I just want a woman who understands me. I mean that -- do you know binary?
* Do you play Halo, or just wear one?
* Let's go back to my ship.
* Wanna see my favorite action figure?
* Do you have a little Hobbit in you? Would you like to?
* That's a pretty name...may I "google" you?
* Want to help me with my social skills?
* Stick with me, baby, and I'll take you places no woman has ever been. Like my apartment.
* Ouch! You're +12 versus my heart protector shield.

5 comments:

Jays said...

Bwah! These are great.

Don't forget: "Are those dice in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?"

Anonymous said...

Dice? Mae West always thought it was a banana. Or how about...
"Whats a dog like you doing in a nice place like this?"

Dak-Ind said...

HAHAHAHA, sadly a few of those remind me of my last boyfriend and my current husband. im a geek magnent!

cube said...

How about, "Are you from Tennessee, cause you're the only ten I see" ...blecch

8675309 said...

Oh, sure, there's nothing wrong with geeks. I happen to be more than a little geeky myself! I was in marching band, I worked at a visual effects house, I read style guides for fun....

But there is a line not to be crossed. OH yes, there is a line.