The Beverly Hills crash sequence from Martin Scorcese's film The Aviator has been nominated for an MTV Movie Award in the "Best Action Sequence" category. Why do I care? Because I worked on that show with my friends and former employers at New Deal Studios, and I want to see the company get some recognition for once! Seems like when it comes to awards (Oscars, Emmys, even BAFTAs), it's "always a bridesmaid, never a bride."
The good news is that since this is a "People's Choice" style awards show, you can help! Click on this link to vote for The Aviator -- you can vote as many times as you like before the show takes place on June 9th. Vote for The Aviator even if you thought another action sequence was better! Do it because I'm your friend! (We all know that's how Hollywood works anyway....)
Thursday, May 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment