Friday, February 08, 2008

On Significant Days and New Beginnings

My heart is full today, and my own words fail, so I will speak with His.

Psalm 30: 11-12

You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
You have loosed my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
That my soul may sing praise to You and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give thanks to You forever.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you so much! i needed this as much as you needed to post it, i suspect. i recently had no choice but to temporarily take my blog down, so i have no outlet and no time for an outlet any way.

i wish for you days of sun when you wish for sun and rain for when you wish for rain--all my best wishes and love are with you always!

8675309 said...

Ah, Court, that is exactly how God works. I hope you're doing okay. Praying for ya, sweetie. :)

cube said...

Thanks. I could use a lift myself.