Friday, May 04, 2007

Fine, Okay? We're Nerds

One week ago, in a galaxy about 17 miles away, the roomie and I owned up to our collective inner geek and jumped in her freeway-speeder to see the "Star Wars: The Art and Science of Imagination" exhibit at the California Science Center.

We promptly owned up to our collective OUTER geek, as you will see in a series of photos I'll post over the next few days.

I'll begin with this one, though, which will hopefully keep things in perspective for you: WE WERE NOT WEARING COSTUMES. This guy was roaming from car to car as we were waiting in line to pay for parking.

Sure hope he worked for the museum.

2 comments:

cube said...

Sounds like a blast.

I must admit that I have a Darth Vader costume but I only wear it on Halloween to scare the dickens out of kids & some really gullible adults.

May the 4th be with you ;-)

Barry said...

I want to go