I saw them at the Wiltern Theater back in the mid-90's, before they broke up. As I recall, Sheryl Crow played the longest and most painful opening set in the history of bands-I-did-not-come-to-see.I have since seen Neil Finn, sometimes along with his brother Tim, on numerous occasions at some excellent small venues. My head is about to pop right off my neck right now. Because Crowded House is about to reunite for a world tour!!!!
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Must maintain composure. Must not snap vocal cords in half. Must check for ticket sales every fourteen seconds with Visa card in hand. Neil. Neil. NEIL. NEIL. NEEEEEEEEEIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!
{p-TWANNNNGGG!!!}
Ouch.

7 comments:
Jenny,
Can I blow your mind a little more? I know a guy who's in the band. He was with them in the early 90s, and I heard the new they were going back to tour and record about three or four weeks ago.
If you want, I can ask lots of fannish questions to him.
He's the keyboardist/pianist...Mark.
YOU KNOW MARK HART?!?!?!?!?!?
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
{Ka-BLAMMMMM!!!!!}
Yes I do, Jenny. He's the brother-in-law of the gal I'm seeing. He made me a waffle a couple weeks ago. Nice guy.
Your head s'plode.
Happy birthday, Jenny.
Yes, indeedy, head s'ploding as we speak. You ate a waffle touched by a hand that touched Neil. There are entire sonnets I could write about this.
Happy birthday? I totally didn't know. So happy birthday too.
Thank ye kindly! 'Twas a happy one indeed.
Post a Comment