Friday, June 10, 2005

Late Barking News

After more than two years of prayer and perseverance, I have finally been given the thumbs-up to raise a guide dog puppy!

Thank you to those who have stood with me in praying for the fulfillment of this dream. God has been faithful to provide the perfect circumstances: I am in a terrific job at an organization where volunteerism is supported and encouraged, working with people who are excited about my participation in this project. I have my own office, with plenty of room and a door. It seems everything has fallen into place, and I know it's no accident.

Please join me now in praying that the dog I receive won't be a complete spaz.

I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woof!

Anonymous said...

Go and get the guitar...

--D. Brent

P.S. Wonderful news.

Jays said...

Congratulations! I think you'll need to start adding photos to this blog. I'll need to see that puppy!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm the fun aunt!

Jays said...

Watch out, Jenny. Amy will be slipping the puppy chow mein and letting him chew on your socks!

Anonymous said...

next, pray for paper towels and pine-sol