"What's wrong, Jenny? You've been so distant...."
I know I haven't posted much in a while; it's primarily because my computer's been in the shop (new hard drive -- hooray!). But now that little Gordon has returned to me with a clean bill of health and is once again restored to his place of honor on my desk, ready to blog like there's no tomorrow, it seems I'll have something new to keep my attention this week.
Her name is Ohana.
I'm puppysitting for a Guide Dogs volunteer, and I'm nearly beside myself with excitement. The impending layoff brings much more free time, and I am finally able to host a four-legged wonder, even if just for a little while. Ohana (her name means "family") is a five-month-old black Lab, and I'll be working with her until Wednesday. We have plans to go to dinner and the theater on Saturday night, church on Sunday morning, and we're going to arrange some playdates with the whippet next door for early in the week.
I'll let you know how it goes.
Thursday, October 14, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment